Almond jelly (soy milk + agar) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, almond jelly (soy milk + agar). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Almond jelly (soy milk + agar) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Almond jelly (soy milk + agar) is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond jelly (soy milk + agar) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond jelly (soy milk + agar):
- Get 50 cc of water.
- Prepare 250 cc of soy milk.
- Make ready 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried agar.
- Prepare A few of drops Almond essence.
- Take of Whipped cream and cut fruits (if desired).
Steps to make Almond jelly (soy milk + agar):
- Heat water in a small pot. Once boiled add dried agar and mix well on low heat..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Separately warm soy milk to body temperature, add to the pod (2) and mix well..
- Add (3) to shot glasses and cool off to room temperature..
- Cool in fridge until firm..
- Decorate with whipped cream or cut fruits (such as mandarin orange, cherry) as you like before serving..
- FYI - dried agar bought at Mitsuwa supermarket (Japanese store) in San Jose..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food almond jelly (soy milk + agar) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Almond jelly (soy milk + agar) Recipe Video: