Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew:
- Prepare of Bone stock making.
- Get 3 lb of pork neckbone.
- Take 8 cups of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4 of anise stars.
- Prepare of Stew making.
- Take 4 cups of cauliflower cutups.
- Make ready 2 of small tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 of carrot, sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger and garlic minced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chives or green onions, chopped.
- Get 1 lb of cooked pork neckbone.
- Make ready 4 oz of braised tofu, spiced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew:
- Wash pork neckbone throughly under running water..
- Cover pork neckbone with 8cups of water, 2 tablespoon of cooking wine, dry herbs. Bring the pot to a boil and simmer for 1 and half hours. Once done, separate storing bones and the stock. Keep the fat in the stock and refrigerate it, will be good for 3 days..
- Next morning, rinse and cut up all vegetables. Heating up 2 Tsp of pork fat floating on top of the stock in a cast iron wok, sautee carrot, ginger, garlic and onion until aromatic for about 2minutes..
- Add cauliflower, tomatoes chunks and saute until soften for about 2 minute. Add homemade tomatoes sauce, optional..
- Add pork neckbone with about 2 cups of the stock. Mix everything well and transfer them to a stonepot or claypot to simmer..
- Once the liquid is boiling in the stonepot, turn down the heat to medium or low and simmer for about 5 ~10 minutes or until your desirable tenderness for cauliflower..
- Season to your taste and decorate with chives or green onions as a finishing herb. Serve with brown rice or sourdough whole grain bread..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork neckbone cauliflower tofu stew Recipe Video: