Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pain au lait (french milk bread). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pain au lait (french milk bread) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pain au lait (French Milk Bread):
- Get of A. Bread.
- Prepare 230 g of all purpose flour.
- Get 60 g of bread flour.
- Make ready 125 g of whole milk.
- Make ready 40 g of sugar.
- Get 4 g of instant yeast.
- Make ready 3 g of salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg (50g).
- Take 65 g of unsalted butter.
- Take of B. Topping.
- Prepare 30 g of pearl sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg +15ml water.
Steps to make Pain au lait (French Milk Bread):
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl..
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing..
- Let it proof 30 minutes..
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’..
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’)..
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven..
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut..
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown..
- Ta da....
- So soft inside!.
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee..
- Lovely bread!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pain au lait (french milk bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pain au lait (French Milk Bread) Recipe Video: