Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, milk warabi mochi (japanese sweets). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk warabi mochi (japanese sweets) using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets):
- Get 50 grams of Tapioca Powder (Sago Powder).
- Prepare 50 grams of Unrefined raw cane sugar.
- Take 300 ml of Milk.
- Get As needed of Soybean powder.
- Make ready of <Kuromitsu (Black Sun weet Sauce)>.
- Make ready 50 grams of Brown cane sugar.
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets):
- Put Tapioca powder, sugar and milk in a pot. Mix it well..
- Boil on high heat and stirring..
- Stop the fire if the bottom of the pan starts to harden..
- Mix the whole thoroughly with residual heat..
- Place it on metal vat..
- Wrap the vat and cool it in refrigerator. (I used ice packs too.).
- When the warabi Mochi become cools, cover the surface of whole by soybean powder..
- Cut it bite size..
- Sprinkle soybean powder again..
- Serve on a dish..
- If you like “Kuromitsu”, put down it as needed..
- How to make “Kuromitsu”..
- Put Brawn sugar and water in a Heat resistant bowl. Mix it well..
- Lap the bowl which open both ends a little. Heat in a microwave for 1 minute..
- Mix it well..
- Tapioca Powder (Sago Powder) SG$0.9/500g at FairPrice.
- Taikoo Unrefined cane sugar-raw $2.70/350g at FairPrice.
- Soybean Powder SG$5.6/500g at Sheng Shong. (I think you can find soybean powder at DAISO, $2/pck).
- Meiji pasteurized fresh milk SG$5.95/2L at FairPrice, Coldstrage, Sheng Shiog etc.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food milk warabi mochi (japanese sweets) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Warabi Mochi (Japanese Sweets) Recipe Video: