Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan:
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 4 tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of mastic gum, crushed with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Make ready of - For the ashta cream: prepare ahead of time.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 cups of whipping cream.
- Make ready 6 slices of American-style white bread.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in ½ cup water.
- Prepare of - For the sugar syrup:.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready of - For garnishing:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ground pistachios.
- Get 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 2 of bananas cut in round slices.
Steps to make Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan:
- To prepare the sugar syrup, put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Leave to boil then add the lemon juice and keep on medium heat for 10 minutes until the syrup thickens. Add the orange blossom water and rose water. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl..
- In a non-sticky or stainless steel pot, put together the milk, sugar, dissolved starch and a dash of salt. Put on medium heat and stir continuously until the mixture thickens..
- Turn off the heat. Add the rose water, orange blossom water and mastic gum..
- Pour in a serving container and leave it to cool. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hr before serving..
- To prepare the ashta cream: Cut off the edges of the bread. Discard. Cut in dices the soft white part. Place the bread dices in a saucepan and pour the milk and whipping cream over them. Let the bread dices soak in the milk and cream mixture for at least 2 hr in the refrigerator. Put the saucepan on medium heat and, with a wooden spoon, start stirring the bread and milk mixture. Once the milk starts heating, add the water-dissolved cornstarch. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens. Once d.
- Immediately before serving, spread the ashta cream over the Layali lubnan. Sprinkle with pistachios, almonds and pine nuts. At the end, add the banana slices and pour the sugar syrup on top of it all..
- Note: You can serve the layali lubnan with honey instead of sugar syrup..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'Ashta cream' listed under my profile..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk pudding with ashta cream and bananas - layali lubnan Recipe Video: