Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb:
- Prepare 1 kg of flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried yeast dissolved in 1/3 cup warm water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 3/4 cups of warm milk.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mahlab, if available.
Steps to make Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb:
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan then add the sugar and milk. Stir for few minutes and leave to cool..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, nutmeg, mahlab, baking powder and the yeast dissolved in water..
- Gradually pour the butter, milk and sugar mixture into the flour while kneading. Continue kneading until you have a smooth dough. If the dough remains sticky, you can add some more flour to get a soft non-sticky dough. Leave the dough to rest for at least 5 hr in a warm place..
- Divide the dough into small walnut-size balls and roll each ball into a finger-like shape then bring the ends together forming a ring. Place on slightly greased baking trays..
- Put in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 20 min at medium heat..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk-based cookies - kaak bi haleeb Recipe Video: