Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hokkaido milk toast (tang zhong method). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hokkaido milk toast (tang zhong method) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method):
- Take 560 g of bread flour.
- Make ready 70 g of cane sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of full fat milk powder (heap full).
- Take 10 g of instant yeast.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 60 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare 40 ml of full cream milk.
- Get 160 g of tang zhong.
- Get 60 g of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 8 g of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of taro essense (optional).
- Take of Tang Zhong ingredients.
- Get 240 ml of water + 40g bread flour.
Instructions to make Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method):
- Make tang zhong first: mix 240ml cold water with 40g bread flour until dissolved. Cook the mixture until boiling. Remove from fire, let cool..
- Mix flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast, tang zhong in the mixing bowl. Break the eggs, mix with cream and milk. Stir well..
- With mixer speed low, add egg mixture into the flour mixture. Let it knead about 10 minutes, then add butter and salt. Keep kneading until window pane appears..
- Put the dough inside a big bowl, cover with cling wrap. Let it rest until double in size. You know it's ready when you poke the dough and it doesn't spring back..
- Divide the dough approx 180g each. Shape into round shape, cover with kitchen towel. Let the ball rest for 15min before shaping into a toast..
- Using the rolling pin, Roll the dough into rectangle, then roll it into cigar shape. Turn 90 degrees, repeat the step again..
- Brush the mold with butter or margarine. Put the dough in. Cover with kitchen towel. Let it rest until double in size again..
- After 30minutes, turn on the oven 180°C. After double in size, brush the top with egg and bake the dough about 35minutes. If the top brown to fast. Cover top with aluminum foil..
- Remove from the oven, and let cool on the cooling rack..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hokkaido milk toast (tang zhong method) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hokkaido Milk Toast (tang zhong method) Recipe Video: