Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's moscato fruity wine slushy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's moscato fruity wine slushy using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy:
- Make ready of Moscato Slushy.
- Get 4 cup of Unsweetened Frozen Fruit [your choice but pair fruit with.
- Make ready 1 (750 ml) of Bottle Moscato Wine Or Dessert Wine [your choice].
- Make ready 1 of Fresh Fruit [for garnish - pair with wine].
- Take 1/3 cup of Raw Sugar [for rim garnish].
- Get 1 cup of Powdered Sugar [optional - for sweetening].
- Take of Kitchen Items.
- Get 4 of Ice Trays.
- Take 1 of large High Speed Blender.
- Make ready 1 of large Ziplock Bags.
- Make ready 4 of Serving Glasses.
Instructions to make Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy:
- Blend 2 cups wine with 4 cups frozen fruit. Peaches, plums and pears work very well in this drink. After blending, taste and add powdered sugar if desired. Add more wine if needed to create a slush-like consistency that can be poured directly into ice trays for freezing..
- Pour mixture into ice trays and freeze. Pictured are alcoholic peach ice cubes..
- Pop from ice trays and place into Ziplock Bags by flavors and tag Ziplock bags accordingly. By doing this, you'll have these ready to go in a pinch when unexpected guests arrive..
- When ready to use, place alcoholic ice cubes in blender and thin with matching wine. Garnish glasses by wetting the rims and dipping them in raw sugar. Attach appropriate fruit to the rim and fill glass with wine slushy mixture. Add straws or spoons and serve your guests immediately..
- The drink pictured is created with a dessert wine featuring plum and wild berry after tones and is garnished appropriately with sweet green plums. However, make these chilly beauties as YOU see fit! Just pair your garnishments accordingly by reading the bottles label description..
- You can also make these drinks with frozen fruits with yogurt and add Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream based liqueurs. White Russian Slushies [vodka, cream & kaluah] are fantastic options you can create with this recipe as well..
- Enjoy on a hot afternoon or late in the evening as a grown up dessert..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's moscato fruity wine slushy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy Recipe Video: