Red Wine Pear Cheesecake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red wine pear cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Pear Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Red Wine Pear Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have red wine pear cheesecake using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Pear Cheesecake:
- Take of preparing pears.
- Prepare 4 of ripe pears.
- Make ready 400 ml of red wine.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For the streusel.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of flour (whatever you use).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Get 1 medium of egg.
- Make ready of For the filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of crème fraîche.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla pudding powder.
- Make ready 2 medium of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 medium of egg whites.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of For the topping.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of liquid from pears.
Steps to make Red Wine Pear Cheesecake:
- To prepare the pears, rinse, dry, peal, halve and remove the seed. Put the red wine in a small pot with sugar and cinnamon. Add pear halves and bring to a boil and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Remove pan from the heat. Let the liquid cool for at least 2-3 hours. Drain pears in a colander and have the liquid in a bowl..
- Melt butter for the dough and let it cool. Put flour in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and butter..
- With a hand or table mixer, mix on lowest setting, then at the highest level to crumble..
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Roll dough out and put the dough in a cake pan evenly..
- Floor the topping, in a bowl put crème fraîche, greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla pudding powder, and egg yolks. Beat egg whites with salt until stiff and fold into the mixture..
- Add a quarter of the Greek yogurt mixture onto the cake crust. Put pear halves onto it and put the rest of the Greek yogurt mixture on top and smooth it out..
- Mix together the red wine liquid and powdered sugar to make the topping. Sprinkle on top of the Greek yogurt mass..
- Put into the preheated oven for 70 to 75 minutes..
- When done take out of the oven and put it on a wire rack to cool and form..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food red wine pear cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Pear Cheesecake Recipe Video: