Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna, peppers & wine pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna, peppers & wine pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta:
- Take 500 grams of Pasta.
- Take 300 grams of Canned Tuna.
- Make ready 3 of Green Bell Peppers.
- Make ready 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 150 ml of Red Wine.
- Prepare 50 ml of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 3 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta:
- Chop the onions and slice the bell peppers. Mix them in a wok (you can also use a regular frying pan, but it is preferable to use a wok). Add about half of a teaspoon of salt..
- Add around 40 ml of the olive oil to the mix and turn the heat on at max power. Add all the black pepper, and mix everything. Be careful not to burn the mix, feel free to adjust the heat as you want..
- While cooking the mix, boil water in another pot. When the water starts bubbling add about 2 and a half teaspoons of salt to it. Also, remember to open the tuna cans, because you will need to add them to mix later..
- As soon as the water starts to boil it is ready to cook the pasta. Add the pasta to the water and leave the pot open, mixing it occasionally..
- Add about 120 ml of red wine to the mix, and let it cook for a bit (no more than 1 minute)..
- Now add the tuna from the cans, mix everything well. Manage the intensity of the heat at your taste and let it cook till the pasta is ready..
- Depending on your taste you might want different textures for your pasta, I like to leave it 'al dente'. Occasionally I take a bit out of the water and taste to check if it is ready. When it reaches the perfect state for you, turn off the heat and remove all the water from the pot..
- Before mixing the pasta with the tuna & peppers on the wok, add the left olive oil and wine (around 10 ml of olive oil and 30ml of red wine). Let the pasta cook on the wok for 1 minute at max heat..
- Ready to be served! Don't let it get cold :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna, peppers & wine pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta Recipe Video: