72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 72 hour short ribs with potato rosti and port wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. 72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 72 hour short ribs with potato rosti and port wine sauce using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce:
- Get 1 of Boneless Beef Short Rib, 2lbs.
- Get 1 cup of Minced Shallots.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Get 1 cup of Port Wine.
- Prepare 1 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 3 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Parsley, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Get 2 of Sprigs Fresh Thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of Parsley.
Instructions to make 72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce:
- Season the raw short rib with salt and pepper..
- Place your boneless cut of short rib into a sous-vide pouch with a tablespoon of butter..
- Vacuum seal the bag and cook in a water bath at 59.5 C (139.1 F) for 72 hours **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller?s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- After 72 Hours? Heat some butter in a sauté pot over medium heat..
- Chop the shallots finely, add to pan and sweat until translucent..
- Add the port wine and reduce by half..
- Add beef stock, bring to boil, and reduce heat to simmer..
- Simmer and reduce by half or until sauce consistency, coats the back of a spoon..
- Add butter, salt, pepper, to taste..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Peel potatoes, grate with box grater, place grated potato in a clean dish towel, squeeze out water..
- Place grated potato in large bowl, add cornstarch, butter, parsley, and season with salt and pepper, blend well..
- Form into medium size patties (about 1/3 cup), place on sheet tray and gently press down to flatten..
- Heat some oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Sauté rosti until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Put in the oven 15 minutes..
- Set aside on a baking sheet and hold warm..
- Open the pouch of short rib and place into a baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and cook at 375°F until heated through, about 30 minutes..
- Heat sauté pan with oil over medium high heat, add 1 T of butter to melt, Thyme and garlic, place meat in pan, sear on both sides..
- Transfer meat to a cutting board, allow it to rest a moment, and then cut slices against the grain..
- Place slices on a serving dish and serve with the rosti and port wine sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 72 hour short ribs with potato rosti and port wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
72 Hour Short Ribs with Potato Rosti and Port Wine Sauce Recipe Video: