Aromatic Mulled Wine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, aromatic mulled wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aromatic Mulled Wine is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Aromatic Mulled Wine is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have aromatic mulled wine using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aromatic Mulled Wine:
- Prepare 1 of bottle red or white wine (750ml).
- Get 1 of orange or 3 clementines.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 of old vanilla pod (seeds used in another recipe).
- Make ready 1 tsp of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 of handful of dried sour cherries.
- Make ready 3 of star anis.
- Prepare 1 pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of shot rum.
- Get 2 of or 3 mixed berries tea bags (or other fruity teas).
- Make ready 1 of sweetener.
Instructions to make Aromatic Mulled Wine:
- Pour wine in a medium sized pot over medium low heat.
- Juice and zest orange or clementines and add to the pot as well as cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, dried cherries, nutmeg, ginger and star anis.
- Bring mixture to a very gentle boil and simmer for about 15 minutes then take off heat. At this point you could add a few tablespoons water if flavors are too strong.
- Add tea bags, sweetener and rum. Leave a few minutes to infuse then strain mixture discarding solids (but keep rehidrated cherries). Serve immediately.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food aromatic mulled wine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Aromatic Mulled Wine Recipe Video: