Wine and chicken pasta this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, wine and chicken pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wine and chicken pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Wine and chicken pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wine and chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wine and chicken pasta:
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions, white parts only, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chardonnay (be sure it is a wine you would actually drink!).
- Take 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take 1 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Wine and chicken pasta:
- Boil chicken breasts in chicken broth. Cover with additional water, if need be, to make sure chicken is immersed. Cook through completely..
- While chicken is boiling, slice peppers and green onion. Set aside peppers. Sautee green onion in 1 tsp of olive oil until limp. Add in crushed red pepper and garlic and sautee another minute or so..
- Once chicken is cooked, cut into bite-sized pieces. Put chicken and scallion mixture into a a deep-sided skillet and pour wine on top..
- Simmer chicken mixture in wine on low heat, uncovered, for about 30 minutes. If the mixture begins to dry up too much, add a little more wine (a tablespoon or two at a time). There should be a small amount of liquid in the pan, just enough to coat the pasta..
- While chicken is simmering, sautee bell pepper strips in olive oil in a separate skillet. Once tender, add the peppers to the chicken mixture. Be sure to put them in towards the end, because you want the peppers to remain crisp and not be over-boiled..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Add chicken/pepper mixture into drained pasta. Toss with parmesan cheese and additional salt and pepper (to taste). Top with additional parmesan or crushed red peppers..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food wine and chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Wine and chicken pasta Recipe Video: