Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, quince tart (pasta frola). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quince tart (pasta frola) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Get 275 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (1 lemon).
- Take 120 grams of butter, cold.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vodka, plain or citron (or milk).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 500 grams of quince paste.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut (optional).
Instructions to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Put dry ingredients in a food processor. Zest the lemon on top of the mixture to catch the zest and the (lemon peel) oil. Pulse to combine..
- Add the cold butter in cubes or slices and pulse the food processor until mixture resembles small crumbs (approx. 5 pulses)..
- Beat 1 egg, vodka and vanilla in a small bowl..
- Incorporate egg mixture to food processor. Pulse until a ball is formed (approx. 15 pulses)..
- Form a thick disc, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour..
- Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch pan. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix quince paste and 3 or 4 tablespoons of hot water with a fork, until paste is smooth and spreadable. Set aside..
- Take dough out of the fridge, cut 2/3 and put the other 1/3 back in the fridge. It’s easier to work with this dough when it’s cold..
- Roll dough into a circle of roughly an inch wider than the pan. Place on pan..
- Cut the extra dough and add to the 1/3 dough in the fridge. Put pan in the fridge for 10 mins..
- Remove pan from fridge. Spread quince paste on dough. If desired, sprinkle some shredded coconut over the quince..
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 degrees F (or convection oven to 350 degrees F)..
- Take remaining dough out of the fridge, roll into an oblong shape of 1/8-inch thickness and cut 1/2-inch-wide strips. Work quickly so dough stays cool. I like to work on a sheet that has been in the refrigerator..
- Make a lattice..
- Cut the overhanging strips. Beat the other egg and paint with it the lattice. Bake for 30 mins. The remaining dough makes a tasty cookie when baked for 10 minutes next to the tart..
- Let cool. Serve at room temperature..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quince tart (pasta frola) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) Recipe Video: