Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, wine and shallot shrimp w. couscous. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have wine and shallot shrimp w. couscous using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous:
- Make ready 1 lb of jumbo raw shrimp.
- Get 1 box of garlic couscous.
- Take 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Make ready 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
Instructions to make Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous:
- Prepare couscous according to package directions..
- Saute onion and shallot in butter and oil. Add garlic and saute 1 minute..
- Add wine and cook down to half. Add shrimp and cook until pink..
- Plate shrimp over couscous. Pair with a chilled white wine..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food wine and shallot shrimp w. couscous recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous Recipe Video: