Beef in Wine Dill Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef in wine dill sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef in Wine Dill Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef in Wine Dill Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef in wine dill sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Take 2 lb of round steak or stew meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 12 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Make ready 10 3/4 oz of can beef broth.
- Prepare 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
Instructions to make Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Cut meat into chunks. In a large skillet, brown meat in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add remaining butter and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes..
- Stir in flour and pepper until smooth..
- Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Over low heat, stir in wine, sour cream and dill. Add meat and continue to cook over low heats until meat is tender..
- Serve over egg noodles, potatoes, rice or bread..
- CHEAT: I cook the meat in a pressure cooker and add it in the end. I then simmer it for a half hour..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef in wine dill sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef in Wine Dill Sauce Recipe Video: