Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spiced apple flatbread w/citrus wine drizzle. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced apple flatbread w/citrus wine drizzle using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle:
- Make ready 1 of Zested Lemon.
- Make ready of Flatbread.
- Take 3/4 cup of Warm Riesling (or other medium dry wine).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Warm Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of Bread Flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of RapidRise Yeast.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 8 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled/cored).
- Get 1/4 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Allspice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Zested Lemon.
- Make ready of Citrus Wine Drizzle.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of Riesling (or other medium dry wine).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Juiced Lemon.
Instructions to make Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle:
- Using a bread machine, pour all flatbread ingredients in order into mixer and run on dough setting. If not using a bread machine, mix ingredients by hand. Knead for 15 minutes and let rise for 90 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Slice apples into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer to large skillet, along with remaining filling ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until apples soften. Then, transfer to separate bowl and let cool..
- In the same skillet apples were cooked in, add citrus wine drizzle ingredients and cook over high heat for 10 minutes or until reduced by half. Then, transfer to separate bowl and refrigerate until fully cooled..
- When oven is heated, roll out dough onto unfloured surface. The dough is more like a cracker dough, so it shouldn't stick. Divide in half and roll each out thinly into roughly 9x9-inch squares. Put each on a separate baking sheet and place in oven to blind bake for 10 minutes or until crusts start to brown slightly..
- Remove crusts from oven and divide apple topping in half among the two. Return to 400°F oven and bake for 10 more minutes..
- Remove flatbreads and sprinkle zest of one lemon evenly among the tops of both. Cut each into 6 equal pieces..
- When plated, drizzle desired amount of citrus wine drizzle on top of each piece..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food spiced apple flatbread w/citrus wine drizzle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spiced Apple Flatbread w/Citrus Wine Drizzle Recipe Video: