Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream):
- Take 50 ml of Milk.
- Take 3 gr of Yeast.
- Get 170 gr of Bread flour.
- Get 20 gr of Sugar.
- Take 2 gr of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Take 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream):
- Preparation: (A) Add yeast to warm milk and let stand for 20 minutes. (B) Unsalted butter is placed at room temperature in advance. Mix the high-gluten flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add (A) to (B) Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
- Add egg mixture and mix till all together and then knead for 3~5 minutes.
- Add unsalted butter (room temperature) or use 200W microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. It will be sticky at first, but don’t worry, after kneading for a few minutes, the flour starts to absorb the oil and it will sticks together into a dough.
- Knead until the dough can be stretched.
- Put in a large bowl, cover and let stand for 2 hours or until the dough becomes double in size.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions. Approximately 62 grams per serving Cover and leave for 35 minutes.
- Apply egg mixture on the surface Preheat the oven and bake at 180°C for 12 to 13 minutes..
- The cream part: Whipped cream, condensed milk and sugar into cream Then put it in a squeeze bag and wait for it to cool down You can add cream and strawberries for decoration..
- You can sprinkle some icing sugar at the end. To see the recipe in video: youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) Recipe Video: