Peppers steak in red wine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, peppers steak in red wine. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peppers steak in red wine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Peppers steak in red wine is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peppers steak in red wine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppers steak in red wine:
- Get 500 grams of of round steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of of red wine.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
Steps to make Peppers steak in red wine:
- Marinated the beef with steak seasoning, red wine and salt and pepper. Roll steak on pepper and get it well coated with pepper leave in marinated bowl for 30 minutes.
- Preheated the oven at 200 c ..
- In the heating pan add olive oil and fry in steak each side for 10 minutes on medium heat ..
- Remove the steak from heat and bake for 15 minutes to get medium ware or more depend on how thick the steak is..
- The sauce in the pan very flavorful pour over steak and served.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peppers steak in red wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peppers steak in red wine Recipe Video: