Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, cod in herbed lemon wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cod in herbed lemon wine sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce:
- Prepare of Fish.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Herbes de Provence.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red onion, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped lemon (both the rind and the pulp).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 2 of sprigs fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce:
- For fish-Rinse and pat dry fish. Coat both sides with salt & seasonings..
- Pan saute fish in olive oil over medium high heat for about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towels..
- For sauce-Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add onion, lemon, and ginger. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is slightly transclucent..
- Stir in chicken stock, wine, lemon juice, honey, butter and soy sauce. Whisk until well combined. Add in herbs..
- Bring to a low boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Plate fish and spoon sauce over top. Garnish with cooked or fresh rosemary sprigs and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food cod in herbed lemon wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce Recipe Video: