Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola* this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken wing *coca-cola*. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola* is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola* is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken wing *coca-cola* using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola*:
- Prepare 6 of chicken wings (±500 gram).
- Take 500 ml of *Coca-Cola*.
- Get 3 of garlics.
- Prepare 2 slices of ginger.
- Take 3 spoons of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 2 spoons of frying oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola*:
- Crush & chops the garlics (set aside). Wash & drain the chicken wings (set aside)..
- Stir fry the chopped garlics and add the ginger, continue to stir until golden brown. Add the chicken wings and stir ±2 minutes until golden brown..
- Pour the *Coca-Cola* and the sweet soy sauce. Add salt to taste. Keep on boiling it and occasionally stir it (± 20 minutes until the coke has halved. Then ready to serve. (I usually eat it with rice & sliced garlics) 🥰.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken wing *coca-cola* recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Wing *Coca-Cola* Recipe Video: