Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, christmas mulled wine velvet cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have christmas mulled wine velvet cake using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake:
- Prepare of For the sponge.
- Get 225 grams of unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing tins.
- Prepare 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 430 grams of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 530 ml of mulled wine (the cheap, pre-made stuff from the supermarket).
- Get 400 grams of plain flour, plus more for flouring tins.
- Take 130 grams of Dutch cocoa powder (powder that has its acids neutralised, available in supermarkets).
- Take 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of table salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get of For the filling.
- Take 450 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 135 grams of icing sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground gloves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of orange extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Line the bottom of two 23cm cake tins with parchment and butter and lightly flour the parchment and sides of the pans..
- In a mixer on medium speed, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well, then the mulled wine and vanilla. Sift the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together, over the mixture. Mix with the machine until almost combined, then fold the rest together with a spatula..
- Divide batter between the tins. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. The top of each cake should be shiny and smooth. Cool on a rack. If your cakes have domed a bit, level the tops using a long serrated knife..
- In a medium bowl, beat the mascarpone with the icing sugar, pinch of salt, vanilla extract, orange extract and spices at medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Place the first cake layer on a cake stand or plate, and spread with half of the filling. Repeat with the second layers. Chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food christmas mulled wine velvet cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Christmas Mulled Wine Velvet Cake Recipe Video: