White Wine Veloute this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, white wine veloute. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Wine Veloute is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. White Wine Veloute is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white wine veloute using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Wine Veloute:
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 64 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of white wine.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of veggie/olive oil or butter (preferably butter).
- Make ready 1 packages of pork chops or chicken breast.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold water.
Steps to make White Wine Veloute:
- Heat butter or oil in a saute pan. Dredge meat in flour. Shake off excess flour. Season the pork or chicken..
- Cook on each side until there is nice caramelization and fond marks on the pan (brown bits). Approximately 5 minutes each side. Remove from pan. Either finish in oven or pan. Done at no more than 155° or until clear juices flow..
- Heat the empty saute pan and add wine. Scrape up the brown bits (deglaze). Reduce by 1/2.
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 1/2.
- Adjust salt and pepper..
- Combine cornstarch and water. Whisk very well to avoid clumps.
- Gradually pour cornstarch mixture into the sauce while whisking vigorously to avoid a lumpy sauce. Make more slurry if you want a thicker sauce..
- Finish by whisking in butter or fresh herbs.
- Variations; Fresh tarragon, thyme, parsley, rosemary, sage, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, bay leaf, black peppercorns.
- Also try using a blonde roux or adding fresh garlic and onions..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food white wine veloute recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
White Wine Veloute Recipe Video: