Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN) this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, churros & hot chocolate recipe (no oven). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN) is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook churros & hot chocolate recipe (no oven) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN):
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Make ready 20 g of sugar.
- Get 40 g of Unsalted butter.
- Take 110 g of All-purpose flour.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready of Cooking Oil.
- Get of Hot Chocolate:50g Dark chocolate.
- Make ready 25 g of sugar.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- Get 5 g of corn starch.
- Get 10 ml of water.
Instructions to make Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN):
- Add the water,sugar and butter...put the pot on top of the gas stove and turn on medium heat,when the water boils and the butter melted,turn the stove to low heat....
- Pour 110g All-purpose flour in the Pot,put into the boiling mixture,remember to keep the heat low.(don't turn it off)...Mix well for the dough to absorb water.The dough might be dry,but remember to let all of the dough wet. Don't let the dry dough raw and chunky. Mix well from 2-3 minutes, until there is no dough sticking on the pot. Or until the dough becomes smooth then you can take the pot down..
- Let the dough rest for 10 mins, After the dough is cool, crack in 2 eggs, crack one by one Because the dough is kinda thick, so you can mix it slowly, After the dough and the eggs come together crack the 2nd egg, Remember to mix the dough really well then put it into a pastry bag..
- Let the oil get hot, but don't let it too hot. Then drop the churros until it turns dark yellow..
- Melt the dark chocolate on low heat with sugar and milk. Add the corn starch and water in a small glass mix then add on chocolate mixture..
- Finally it's ready ENJOY!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food churros & hot chocolate recipe (no oven) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (NO OVEN) Recipe Video: