Red Wine Electric Jelly this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red wine electric jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Wine Electric Jelly is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Red Wine Electric Jelly is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have red wine electric jelly using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Electric Jelly:
- Make ready 1 liter of red wine (I used a Merlot).
- Make ready 3 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Red Wine Electric Jelly:
- On low heat, reduce 1 1/3 cup of wine for 20 minutes or until 1/3 cup left on the pot..
- Solve the sugar on the remaining wine and stir on low heat for 20 minutes..
- Add the butter and the lemon juice to add flavor and keep stiring every 3-5 minutes for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the mix sit for a few minutes..
- Add the 1/3 cup of reduced wine to the jelly to enhance the wine flavor and gently stir..
- Let the jelly cool down and place it in recipients to store..
- After the jelly gets to room temperature, store in the refrigerator overnight and you are ready to go..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food red wine electric jelly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Electric Jelly Recipe Video: