Potato Cheese Balls this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, potato cheese balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato Cheese Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Potato Cheese Balls is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook potato cheese balls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Cheese Balls:
- Prepare 200 g of Potato.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 50 g of Flour.
- Take of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 20 ml of Milk.
- Make ready of Bread Crumbs.
Steps to make Potato Cheese Balls:
- Steam the potatoes for 20 mins....
- Put the Potatoes in a bowl and mash them then add salt and flour....
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into cubes....
- Now take some of the potato dough and put in the cheese cube in the middle....
- Next we will prepare our coating station:))...add 1egg+20ml milk then add 50g flour.
- At last dip the potato Cheese Balls in these...finally fry them..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potato cheese balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe Video: