Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream):
- Get 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3 gr of Yeast.
- Make ready 170 gr of Bread flour.
- Take 20 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 gr of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream):
- Preparation: (A) Add yeast to warm milk and let stand for 20 minutes. (B) Unsalted butter is placed at room temperature in advance. Mix the high-gluten flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add (A) to (B) Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
- Add egg mixture and mix till all together and then knead for 3~5 minutes.
- Add unsalted butter (room temperature) or use 200W microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. It will be sticky at first, but don’t worry, after kneading for a few minutes, the flour starts to absorb the oil and it will sticks together into a dough.
- Knead until the dough can be stretched.
- Put in a large bowl, cover and let stand for 2 hours or until the dough becomes double in size.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions. Approximately 62 grams per serving Cover and leave for 35 minutes.
- Apply egg mixture on the surface Preheat the oven and bake at 180°C for 12 to 13 minutes..
- The cream part: Whipped cream, condensed milk and sugar into cream Then put it in a squeeze bag and wait for it to cool down You can add cream and strawberries for decoration..
- You can sprinkle some icing sugar at the end. To see the recipe in video: youtu.be/9_Da55K-6Tw.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food maritozzi con la panna (italian sweet bun with cream) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maritozzi Con La Panna (Italian Sweet Bun with Cream) Recipe Video: