Apple Jack (wine) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, apple jack (wine). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Jack (wine) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Apple Jack (wine) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple jack (wine) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Jack (wine):
- Make ready 1 gallon of Apple cider.
- Prepare 4 lb of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 gallon of Water.
- Get 1 envelope of Wine yeast.
Instructions to make Apple Jack (wine):
- Heat sugar, water, and cider to around 100° F ( enough to dissolve sugar).
- Let cool to temp that yeast envelope says it needs to be ( around 85°F)and add yeast.
- Pour into 2 very clean milk jugs and put fermentation lock on. Ferment for 4 weeks..
- After fermentation has slowed way down or stopped put jugs into freezer.
- Once frozen ( it won't freeze solid it will be slushy) strain ice off. Salad spinner works great..
- Repeat freezing and straining until it does not slush up anymore..
- And there you have it a freeze distilled apple wine that will warm your belly.
- Add a cinnamon stick and let sit for 3 weeks then remove so it does not overpower. It will almost taste like apple pie..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple jack (wine) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Apple Jack (wine) Recipe Video: