Potato Cheese Balls this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato cheese balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Cheese Balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Potato Cheese Balls is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato cheese balls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Cheese Balls:
- Prepare 200 g of Potato.
- Get of Water.
- Make ready 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 50 g of Flour.
- Take of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 20 ml of Milk.
- Take of Bread Crumbs.
Instructions to make Potato Cheese Balls:
- Steam the potatoes for 20 mins....
- Put the Potatoes in a bowl and mash them then add salt and flour....
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into cubes....
- Now take some of the potato dough and put in the cheese cube in the middle....
- Next we will prepare our coating station:))...add 1egg+20ml milk then add 50g flour.
- At last dip the potato Cheese Balls in these...finally fry them..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food potato cheese balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe Video: