Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted chicken breast with mushroom wine reduction sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken breast with mushroom wine reduction sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce:
- Take of Chicken Marinade.
- Get 1 large of chicken breast.
- Take 2 tsp of honey.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs.
- Take 1 dash of paprika or curry powder.
- Get 1 pinch of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 stick of butter to sear.
- Make ready of Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
- Take 6 large of large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of splash of dry white wine.
- Get 150 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Take of Avocado Salad.
- Prepare 1 of avacado.
- Get 1/2 small of yellow melon.
- Take 1 of handful chopped mix nuts.
- Get 1/4 of finely chopped onions.
- Take 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce:
- Marinade the chicken breast for about 2 hours..
- In a small pot, bring the sliced mushrooms, wine and chicken stock to a boil on a medium heat. You can adjust the wine and chicken stock to a 1:3 ratio..
- When it starts simmering, season with salt and pepper. Leave it to reduce for about 20 minutes..
- In the mean time, heat the pan with butter and sear the chicken breast for about 2 minutes on both sides until its lightly golden brown..
- Transfer it to the oven and let it roast for about 12 minutes @ 200°C.
- For the avocado salad, simply cut and mix all the ingredients together. The salad is best served chilled..
- The sauce should be reduced by now. On a high heat pan, melt the butter and transfer the sauce. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and stir in the cream..
- As it thickens, add salt and pepper to taste depending on the type of cream you are using..
- The roasted chicken breast should be juicy and tender. Drizzle the mushroom sauce on the chicken and serve with the chilled avocado salad..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food roasted chicken breast with mushroom wine reduction sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce Recipe Video: