lamb shanks with red wine and barley this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lamb shanks with red wine and barley. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
lamb shanks with red wine and barley is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. lamb shanks with red wine and barley is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lamb shanks with red wine and barley using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make lamb shanks with red wine and barley:
- Get of casserole.
- Get 2 of lamb shanks.
- Make ready 1 of onion carrot stick celery.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Take 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 of salt pepper.
- Get 2 cup of beef stock.
- Make ready 1 cup of pearl barley.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
Steps to make lamb shanks with red wine and barley:
- preheat oven to 150degrees c.
- in heavy based casserole on the stovetop add olive oil and brown lamb shanks.
- remove from pan and set aside.add finely chopped onion carrot and celery.
- brown vegies for five mins then add finely chopped garlic.
- deglaze pan with red wine then add tomatoes beef stock salt and pepper and thyme.
- return shanks to pan and add barley.
- once its simmering put lid on dish and put into oven for around 3 hours or until meat is falling off the bone.
- finely chop lemon zest parsey and garlic together to sprinkle on top of finished dish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lamb shanks with red wine and barley recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
lamb shanks with red wine and barley Recipe Video: