Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pandan cotton sponge cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pandan cotton sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 20 g of pandan leaves (3-4 leaves).
- Take 60 g (4 tbsp) of water.
- Take 30 g (2 tbsp) of milk.
- Take 40 g (3 tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 65 g (1/2 cup) of cake flour or low protein wheat flour.
- Prepare 60 g of egg yolks (from 3 large eggs).
- Take 100 g of egg whites (from 3 large eggs).
- Make ready 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
Steps to make Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake:
- Line the bottom of the oval cake pan (21x10x5 cm high) with parchment paper. But do not grease the pan..
- Cut pandan leaves into short strips. Place them into a blender along with the water. Process until all of the leaves are broken down..
- Strain the mixture and press out all of the juice. Discard the solid chunks. Refrigerate the juice overnight (or up to 5 days). The juice will separate into 2 layers: clearer liquid on its top and concentrated extract on its bottom..
- On the next day, slowly pour out and discard the clear liquid. Add milk into the concentrated extract and stir well. Set aside..
- Heat the oil to approximately 158°F (70°C). Remove from heat and quickly whisk the cake flour in..
- Mix in the pandan mixture. Then add egg yolks and mix until the batter is smooth and well-combined. Set aside..
- Beat egg white until frothy with an electric mixer running at high speed..
- Switch to low speed and gradually add sugar as you mix. After the entire sugar is mixed in, switch to high speed and beat until it almost reaches a stiff peak stage..
- Mix in 1/3 of beaten egg white into the cake batter using a spatula or a hand whisk. Then add another 1/3 of egg white. From here on, we want to gently combine the mixture. Be careful not to deflate the batter. The air inside this fluffy meringue is the key component of a fluffy cake. Mix just until no white streaks are seen..
- Add the remaining egg white. Mix again just until combined..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Swirl the batter with a wooden stick to remove any big bubbles inside. Tap the pan twice onto the counter to further remove air bubbles. Place the pan inside another larger pan. Fill the larger pan with hot water halfway up the height of cake batter..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300°F (150°C) for 55-65 minutes. Once baked, immediately remove from the water bath and drop the cake pan 2 times onto the counter. Let it cool for 5 minutes or until the cake comes away from the pan. Then invert the cake pan to unmold the cake. Let cool completely..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pandan cotton sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake Recipe Video: