Port wine & veggie Alfredo this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, port wine & veggie alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Port wine & veggie Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Port wine & veggie Alfredo is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have port wine & veggie alfredo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Port wine & veggie Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- Take 3/4 box of linguine.
- Get 1/3 packages of portwine cheese log.
- Prepare 2/3 can of good alfredo sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of red cooking wine.
- Make ready 1/4 envelope of sundried tomatoes.
Steps to make Port wine & veggie Alfredo:
- cook noodles and begin sauteeing chopped onions and zucchini (can also add eggplant if desired).
- add around 2 tbs. of the cooking wine to sauteing vegetables and sprinkle with generous amounts garlic & onion powder, as well add some crushed red pepper (sautee until golden brown color is seen on all veggies).
- almost done! now to make the sauce and add everything together.... to make the sauce, simply add the alfredo sauce, portwine cheese, and last tbs. of cooking wine together over heat until hot..
- Optional: sprinkle some basil and grated parmesan on top as desired :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food port wine & veggie alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Port wine & veggie Alfredo Recipe Video: