Earl Grey Pound Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, earl grey pound cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Earl Grey Pound Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Earl Grey Pound Cake is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook earl grey pound cake using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Earl Grey Pound Cake:
- Get 200 g of (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) unsalted butter.
- Get 190 g of (6.7 oz, or 9/10 us cup + 1 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (180g, 6.3 oz whole egg liquid).
- Get 30 g of (1 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 125 g of (4.4 oz, 1 us cup) cake flour.
- Prepare 65 g of (2.3 oz, 1/2 us cup) bread flour.
- Get 6 g (1.5 tsp) of baking powder.
- Take 10 g (5 tsp) of earl grey.
- Take 2.5 Tbsp of milk.
- Take 10 drops of vanilla oil, optional.
- Prepare of Earl Gray Syrup.
- Prepare 10 g (5 tsp) of earl grey.
- Prepare 200 ml of (6.8 us fl oz) boiling water.
- Make ready 150 g of (5.3 oz, 3/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cointreau, optional.
Instructions to make Earl Grey Pound Cake:
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→What Santa left behind Please come to see！.
- Soften unsalted butter at room temperature beforehand. Prepare room-temperature eggs. Grease the loaf pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the loaf pans. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let them sit in a fridge..
- Sift cake flour, bread flour, baking powder together twice. Crush the earl grey with a rolling pin to make it powder-like. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F..
- Cream unsalted butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts, and mix well each time..
- Mix it with a hand mixer on low speed for 3 mins until white and fluffy. (If you use a whisk, mix it for 7 mins or more.) Use a spatula to transfer the butter of edge into the center and mix it on low speed for another 1 min..
- Put egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Please warm the egg in hot water if it's cold to prevent separating egg and butter. Add 1 Tbsp egg to the butter and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Repeat that 4 times..
- Add the remaining egg in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly on low speed each time until creamy. Use a spatula to transfer the edge batter into the center and mix it on low speed..
- Add vanilla oil, and mix well with a spatula. Add almond flour, and mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth..
- Add all the dry ingredients at once. Fold the flour into the batter about 15 times..
- Add earl grey and milk. (Scatter earl grey over the batter. Pour the milk like drawing circles.) Fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little. Please scrape the flour of edge off and fold it into the batter..
- Put the batter into the pan without gaps, as possible. Flatten roughly. Draw a butter-line on the center. (butter-line, omittable) By drawing the line, the cake will crack and be baked well inside. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45-50 mins or until the cracks will be brown a little..
- After baking, immediately drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins. In the meantime, make earl grey syrup..
- 【For Earl Grey Syrup】 Put earl grey in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over the earl grey. Cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it for 5 mins. Remove earl grey leaf from the tea..
- Put the granulated sugar and the earl grey tea in a small pot. Melt the sugar on medium-low heat while stirring. Turn off the heat, and add Cointreau, stir well..
- Remove the cake while it's warm. Dip the bottom and 2 longer sides (3 sides in total) into the syrup for a few seconds each. Brush the remaining sides with the syrup. The syrup will remain, so you should try adding a small amount of syrup in milk or soy milk. It's delicious!.
- Double-wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it rest at room temperature for 1-2 nights. The 2nd-night cake is my favorite. Done!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food earl grey pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Earl Grey Pound Cake Recipe Video: