GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek chicken roulades with white wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek chicken roulades with white wine sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE:
- Make ready of chicken roulades.
- Make ready 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast half (5 oz each) trimmed of fat.
- Prepare 42 of pitted kalamata olives, divided.
- Get 9 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 9 tbsp of minced oil packed sun- tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced llemon zest.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 6 clove of garlic ,minced.
- Make ready of White -wine reduction.
- Take 3 tbsp of Extra - virgin. olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shallot , small diced.
- Take 4 1/2 cup of low- sodium chicken broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Instructions to make GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE:
- Dice 12 olives; set aside. Process remaining 30 olives, bread crumbs,tomatoes, zest,garlic and oregano in food processor until minced..
- USING A MEAT MALLET, pound chicken between plastic wrap to a thickness of 1/4 inch. spread olive-tomato filling on chicken. Roll chicken;secure with toothpicks..
- Saute roulades in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, 4 minutes.Remove roulades to a plate.Add onion to skillet; saute 2 minutes.Add wine; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 1-2 minutes. Add broth. Bring mixture to a boil; add diced olives and roulades..
- Cover skillet; reduce heat .Simmer roulades 7 minutes; remove roulade to a plate. Whisk together lemon juice and cornstarch; stir into sauce in skillet.Simmer 1 minute. Slice roulades; serve with sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek chicken roulades with white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE Recipe Video: