Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef with red wine and cranberry sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef with red wine and cranberry sauce using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce:
- Prepare 1 kg of 1 large onion,.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaf ,3tbs. cr.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, 300 ml red wine, 1cup beef stock, 2-3 tbsp cranberry sauce, cumin , nut meg, salt ,pepper.
- Take 1 cup of cream/ milk.
Steps to make Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce:
- Cooking time...2hrs..
- Cut the beef into cubes. Coat with flour and some salt and pepper..
- In a pan, put a drop of oil or add more if you need it.Fry the onions and garlic until crystal brown. Add the beef into the pan. Add the wine and beef stock. Closed the lid and bring to boil. Add the bay leafs, sprikle with cumin, nut meg, salt and pepper..
- Chopped,onions and garlic..
- Heat 2 tbsp.oil in pan. And fry all over sides until browned. Dish up..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 hrs or until the beef is tenderly cooked..
- 10 minutes before its done. Add cranberry sauce, stir it thoroughly and taste and add more seasoning if necessary. Simmer about 5mins. Stir 3tbsp.cream before serving,sprinkle with some chopped parsley on top. Match with mash potato and boiled runner beans, brocolli / cauliflower..
- If you want it spicy....just add chopped chillies...I love spicy anyway..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef with red wine and cranberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef with Red wine and Cranberry Sauce Recipe Video: