Red Wine Pork Yok this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, red wine pork yok. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Pork Yok is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Red Wine Pork Yok is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have red wine pork yok using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Pork Yok:
- Prepare 1 packages of pork chops.
- Get 1 packages of noodles.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 of onions.
- Get 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 packages of broccoli.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of jar garlic.
- Prepare 2 packages of Sazon.
- Prepare 4 dash of Adobo.
- Make ready 4 dash of black pepper.
- Take 1 of botttle soysauce.
Steps to make Red Wine Pork Yok:
- Boil noodles while noodles are boiling cut up onions broccoli green peppers mushrooms.
- in a pot start to simmer garlic with the red wine sauce.
- after simmering garlic and wine add all veggies you cut with soy sauce and mix in pot together put lid on and turn fire on low.
- take noodles off stove rinse and let them sit in strainer with a lid.
- start to cut thawed pork chops in to cubs keep bones if preferred.
- put pork chops in saute pan and apply the Sason adobo and black pepper cover pan.
- after pork chops are done get noodles add to big enough pot that will hold everything.
- pour the pot of veggies on to noodles mix together then pour pork chops and mix together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food red wine pork yok recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Pork Yok Recipe Video: