Peanut Butter Banana Muffins this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter banana muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Banana Muffins:
- Make ready 100 g (1/4 cup) of smashed banana (1 medium overripe banana).
- Get 29 ml (2 tbsp) of honey or pure maple syrup.
- Get 14 g (1 1/8 tbsp) of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 41 g (1/6 cup) of plain Greek yogurt (or regular yogurt, any flavor/fat content).
- Take 1/3 of large egg.
- Prepare 26 ml (5 tsp) of unsweetened almond milk (or cow’s milk, soy milk, rice milk).
- Take 40 g (2 tbsp) of creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy Creamy).
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 75 g (1/2 cup) of white whole wheat flour, or 1:1 mix of whole wheat + all-purpose.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Optional: mini chocolate chips and melted creamy peanut butter.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C). Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray or line them with liners. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mashed bananas, honey or maple syrup, brown sugar, yogurt, egg, and milk together until combined. Whisk in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth and thick. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips together (if using). Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and lightly whisk until combined. Stir as little as possible until no flour pockets remain..
- Fill the muffin cups practically all the way to the top. Between 3/4 full and all the way full. Bake for 5 minutes at 425°F (218°C)..
- Keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (177°C) and continue to bake for 11 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle muffins with melted peanut butter if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe Video: