Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, red stingray sautee and steamed by wine. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have red stingray sautee and steamed by wine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine:
- Make ready 130 grams of Red stingray cut bite size chunks.
- Get 1 dash of Solt.
- Get 1 dash of Powered cumin.
- Make ready 1 dash of Powered cilantro.
- Prepare 1 dash of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic slice and slim cut.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 100 ml of White Wine : chardonnay is best.
Steps to make Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine:
- add salt and all seasoning for red stingray.
- after 5min heat the pan and add to olive oil..
- add the sorked red stingray to pan.
- sautee the red stingray, skin look like crispy.
- add the white Wine and covered pan.
- When the sound change, boiling sound to dry sound, well done.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food red stingray sautee and steamed by wine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Stingray sautee and steamed by Wine Recipe Video: