Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese:
- Take 16 oz of box elbow macaroni.
- Get 16 oz of package of sausages or beef franks. I used cheddarwurst.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Take 4 cups of whole milk.
- Take 4 tbs of butter.
- Take 4 tbs of flour.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Parmesan bread crumbs.
Steps to make Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Prepare pasta as directed for al dente. You still want the pasta to have bite when done. Immediately drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well. Place pasta back on empty pot it was cooked in..
- Meanwhile, slice sausages into rounds, 1/2 " thick. Set aside..
- Place milk in a saucepot and heat on low heat. Do not let it simmer or scald..
- In a deep wall frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. As soon as it's melted, add flour and mix well. Stir constantly until flour mixture starts to brown and smell slightly nutty. This is your roux..
- Slowly add warm milk to the roux, a half cup at a time. Whisk constantly. Make sure it all completely incorporates before adding more milk. Continue until all milk is incorporated..
- Add half of each cheese into the sauce and stir constantly until melted in. Season to taste. I made mine fairly smoky with the paprika. If the cheese sauce has tickened too much, bring it back with a little more milk. You want it nice and creamy because the pasta will thicken it in the oven..
- Mix the cheese sauce and the sausage into the pasta. Mix well..
- Preheat oven to 375. Add mixture to 2 greased 8x8 baking dishes. Mix the remaining cheese together and top both casseroles. Top with parmesan bread crumbs. Bake 15-25 minutes. Until top is golden brown and casserole is heated through. When done, rest 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's easy sausage mac n' cheese Recipe Video: