Beef in Wine with Green Peas this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef in wine with green peas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef in Wine with Green Peas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef in Wine with Green Peas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef in wine with green peas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef in Wine with Green Peas:
- Get 1/2 of Beef.
- Take 1/4 cup of wine.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Beef in Wine with Green Peas:
- Boil water with salt, garlic and beef. Let it boil until beef is tender..
- Fry beef until broqn and cut it into strips..
- Mix wine and pepper in a bowl. Marinate fried beef into the mixture for an hour. Put some salt..
- Drain marinated beef and sauté with onions..
- Pour tomato sauce and green peas. Mix..
- Put it on a plate and dash some breadcrumbs..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef in wine with green peas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef in Wine with Green Peas Recipe Video: