red cabbage with apples & wine this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red cabbage with apples & wine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
red cabbage with apples & wine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. red cabbage with apples & wine is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook red cabbage with apples & wine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make red cabbage with apples & wine:
- Take 1 head of red cabbage.
- Make ready 4 slice of bacon (diced).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Make ready 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2 of green apples.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make red cabbage with apples & wine:
- core and finely shred cabbage. drop into boiling, salted water for 10 min. drain..
- in large skillet fry bacon until crisp. add onion and saute until golden brown..
- slowly add vinegar, ,wine and cabbage. cover and simmer 30 min..
- add apples and simmer, covered, another 30 min..
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red cabbage with apples & wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
red cabbage with apples & wine Recipe Video: