Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, garlic wine and herb chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic wine and herb chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken:
- Take 1/3 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Veg or Canola Oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced Onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Thawed).
Instructions to make Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken:
- Mix together all wet ingredients in medium bowl..
- Add in all dry herbs. Mix well..
- In gallon size zipper storage bag add chicken and marinade..
- Let chicken marinade in refridgerator anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on preference. (Occasionally turning bag to make sure chicken gets evenly coated).
- Once ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 30 minutes in glass casserole dish, then check temperature. If not up to at least 185°F, bake additional 10 minutes and check again. (Cook time is dependent on marinating time.) Best judged with meat thermometer, but cutting to check works just fine..
- Remove from oven and enjoy! Delicious topped with parsley with mashed potatoes and whole green beans on the side! :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic wine and herb chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken Recipe Video: