red cabbage with apples & wine this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red cabbage with apples & wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
red cabbage with apples & wine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. red cabbage with apples & wine is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red cabbage with apples & wine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make red cabbage with apples & wine:
- Make ready 1 head of red cabbage.
- Take 4 slice of bacon (diced).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Make ready 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of red wine.
- Take 2 of green apples.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make red cabbage with apples & wine:
- core and finely shred cabbage. drop into boiling, salted water for 10 min. drain..
- in large skillet fry bacon until crisp. add onion and saute until golden brown..
- slowly add vinegar, ,wine and cabbage. cover and simmer 30 min..
- add apples and simmer, covered, another 30 min..
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red cabbage with apples & wine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
red cabbage with apples & wine Recipe Video: