Braised Venison in Red Wine this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, braised venison in red wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Braised Venison in Red Wine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Braised Venison in Red Wine is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook braised venison in red wine using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Venison in Red Wine:
- Get 4 oz of venison chops ( 4 chops).
- Make ready 1 cup of thinly sliced onions.
- Get 6 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 small of fresh rosemary sprig.
Instructions to make Braised Venison in Red Wine:
- roast garlic. spread over the chops with salt and pepper..
- heat oil in aluminum pan and sear chops for about two minutes on each side..
- remove chops and add in the onions. saute onions for a few minutes and then return chops to pan with rosemary sprig in the center..
- deglaze pan with red wine and finish Monte aux beurre (mounted with butter) to thicken sauce..
- serve topped with the onions and the sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food braised venison in red wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Braised Venison in Red Wine Recipe Video: