Peruvian Pisco Sour this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peruvian pisco sour. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peruvian Pisco Sour is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Peruvian Pisco Sour is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peruvian pisco sour using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Prepare 3 ounces of Pisco Quebranta.
- Get 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- Make ready 1 ounce of clear syrup (unflavored).
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 2 of ice cubes, crushed.
- Make ready 6 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Pour the pisco, lime juice, syrup, egg white, and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously, for about 10secs. In case you use a blender, do it for about 5secs. or until you get a smooth texture..
- Pour the drink in two cocktail glasses, and garnish them with 3 drops of Angostura bitters on each of the drink, and some cinnamon powder..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food peruvian pisco sour recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peruvian Pisco Sour Recipe Video: