Red wine summer chicken salad this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, red wine summer chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red wine summer chicken salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Red wine summer chicken salad is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have red wine summer chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red wine summer chicken salad:
- Get of Greens.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Radicchio.
- Prepare 1 of Red leaf romaine.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Make ready 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- Make ready 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- Make ready 1 of Basil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Take 1 of Burgundy.
- Make ready 1 of Red wine vinegarette.
- Prepare 1 of Butter for thickening.
- Get 1 of Salt, pepper, basil.
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
Instructions to make Red wine summer chicken salad:
- Heat sugar and water (2:1 ratio) to make simple syrup, add desired amount of red wine & vinegar with the rest of ingredients and let simmer to reduce by half. Take off heat & Whisk in butter continuously until desired thickness.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly saute your onions in white wine, olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar. Set aside while still crisp..
- Cut/tear your greens into smaller pieces and arrange on plate. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and good amount of basil. Bake for aprox 15 minutes or JUST until the center is done so you dont dry it out..
- Lay chicken and onions on top of greens. Put sauce/dressing into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over top for great flavor and for garnish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food red wine summer chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red wine summer chicken salad Recipe Video: