Loaded Baked Potato Soup this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, loaded baked potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Loaded Baked Potato Soup is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded baked potato soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- Take of Mashed potatoes.
- Take 8 of russet potatoes, cubed for mash.
- Take 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get of Soup.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, sliced, separated greens/ whites.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk or heavy cream.
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- Boil potatoes in mid-large pot, 15 minutes or until fork tender. Move on to next steps, draining at appropriate time..
- Fry bacon in large pot (for soup!) on medium-high, 4-6 minutes per side or until crispy..
- Set aside bacon, leaving grease in pot. Reduce heat to medium low and add onion, cooking while stirring, 5-7 minutes or until tender..
- Add garlic, green onion whites, and flour, stirring and cooking 1 minute..
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Mash potatoes (next step) during this time..
- Potatoes should be done around this point. Drain and reduce potato pot heat to medium low. Melt butter and cook garlic 1 minute before adding potatoes, milk, salt and pepper, and mashing thoroughly..
- Add mashed potatoes to soup, combining thoroughly. Simmer another 5 minutes..
- Whisk in buttermilk and bring just up to boil before removing from heat. Taste for salt and pepper as needed..
- Break up cooled bacon into 1/2 to 1 inch bits..
- Mix in most of the cheese and sour cream, and half the bacon, reserving preferred amounts for garnish..
- Ladle into bowls and top with cheese, bacon, sour cream, and green onion greens..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food loaded baked potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe Video: