Mimi's Custard Pudding this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mimi's custard pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mimi's Custard Pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mimi's Custard Pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mimi's custard pudding using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Custard Pudding:
- Make ready of Caramel sauce.
- Make ready 80 g of Sugar (Mitr Phol).
- Take 4 tbs of Water.
- Take of Custard.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolks (Size 3).
- Get 3 of Eggs (Size 3).
- Take 90 g of Sugar (Mitr Phol).
- Take 500 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 200 g of Whipping cream (Arla 30%).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Mimi's Custard Pudding:
- To make caramel: put "sugar" and "water" in the pot or pan to boil I would say low to medium heat and wait until there's bubbles and it turns golden brown.
- Pour into the cups whichever whatever size or kind you have.
- For the custard part let start by beat "egg yolks" and "eggs" together until well combined but do not whisk too hard or it might become omelette later.
- Then pour "milk" and "whipping cream" and "sugar" into one pot and set it on medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar is all melted away but do not let it boil like if you are seeing some little foams around the pot that's when you know it's enough.
- Next pour (5) into (3) while whisking but don't pour it all at once but constantly doing so.
- Add "vanilla extract" and mix it in.
- Stain it to get rid of some unbeaten egg whites or whatever that isn't mixed well in previous steps.
- Pour "hot water" into baking tray and pour custard parts into the cups or glasses you prepare.
- Bake at 150C for 45-50 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mimi's custard pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mimi's Custard Pudding Recipe Video: