Biscuits with wine this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, biscuits with wine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biscuits with wine is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Biscuits with wine is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biscuits with wine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuits with wine:
- Get 500 grams of self rising flour.
- Take 250 grams of butter*.
- Take 180 grams of margarine*.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of susame.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Biscuits with wine:
- ***** butter OR margarine NOT BOTH!.
- Mix all the ingridients together into a bowl (you don't need mixer).
- when is ready put it in the firdge for at least an hour.
- then make shapes that you like and bake them in 180 degreesfor 30-40 min.
- Take the cookies out when they are not crunchy but a bit soft..
- ANOTHER RECIPE: instead of susame put 20gr black chocolate fine chopped and instead of white wine red wine..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food biscuits with wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Biscuits with wine Recipe Video: